way of earn money

This was way where people has do online work and earn the easy money.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

iPad

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sushanth34

PostSubject: iPad    Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:14 pm

Don’t get me wrong, I love my iPad! I take it with me everywhere and I use it for just about everything, an address book, appointment calendar, Internet searching, entertainment… I wanted to put pictures on it, but that required a special dongle thingy. Hey, come to think of it there’s quite a few things my iPad could do, things it probably should do.

So now what? Funny you should ask, you’re probably already puzzled as to why there’s no SD card slot, there’s no way to connect your camera without buying the Apple dongle thingy, there’s no USB port for charging, there’s no data port for external devices, you ARE asking yourself why, are you not? Well, with the 5-in-1 connection kit you still wont know why, but it simply wont matter anymore.

The kit includes a singular iPad (original and 2) compatible dongle that supports iOS 4.0 or better, and allows you to connect your iPad to a TV for video playback, utilize an SD card for data transfer, a computer for data sync and a keyboard for data input and DC for picture and video input.

Of course with your iPad being more of a “reader” of graphics files not everything you plug into the sucker will do what you want it to, and the manufacturer also suggests that you don’t plug in more than one thing at a time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shrmanoj

PostSubject: Re: iPad    Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:35 am

Very good information about this product.
This ipad is looking really very nice and attractive which is the world famous product.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KAILASHCHANDER
supervisor
supervisor

PostSubject: Re: iPad    Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:28 pm

This i-pad have a very cool design and best features to use.it's look is awesome and may be it's price is very low as i think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kkailashchander.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iPad    

Back to top Go down

iPad
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1