way of earn money

This was way where people has do online work and earn the easy money.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

stereo heats-gym class heros

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kundanshrestha

PostSubject: stereo heats-gym class heros    Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:56 am

Gym Class Heroes is an American hip hop rock band from Geneva, New York. They have collaborated with Fall Out Boy's Patrick Stump on numerous occasions, notably for providing backing vocals on the song "Cupid's Chokehold." Stump also produced the majority of their album The Quilt.
The group formed when Travie McCoy met drummer Matt McGinley in high school and decided to form a band. After the addition of guitarist Disashi Lumumba-Kasongo and bassist Eric Roberts, the group was signed to Fueled by Ramen and Decaydance Records (Fall Out Boy bassist Pete Wentz's independent record label), on which they released their debut album, The Papercut Chronicles. The group gained a strong fan base while promoting the album, appearing at festivals such as Bamboozle and Warped Tour. In 2006, the group released the gold-selling album As Cruel as School Children. Since that release, the band's single "Cupid's Chokehold" reached #4 on the Billboard Hot 100, and "Clothes Off!!" peaked at #5 on the UK Singles Chart. On September 9, 2008, Gym Class Heroes released their third album, The Quilt, which contained numerous collaborations with other artists.
Travie McCoy has recently pursued a solo career, releasing the album Lazarus in June 2010. Lumumba-Kasongo has been working on his side-project Soul, while McGinley now drums in the rock group Kill the Frontman. However, the group plans to release The Papercut Chronicles II on November 15, 2011, and are currently in the studio completing songs for the album.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KAILASHCHANDER
supervisor
supervisor

PostSubject: Re: stereo heats-gym class heros    Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:43 pm

This is first time i listening this song hear and after listing it i like it's music and video mot. It's singer really sings very well in entire song. Thanks for sharing such a nice song.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kkailashchander.weebly.com/
ramkumar

PostSubject: Re: stereo heats-gym class heros    Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:54 pm

wow mate this song is one of my favorite song.this song lyrics is really amazing.i really like this song.thanks mate to share this song with us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shrmanoj

PostSubject: Re: stereo heats-gym class heros    Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:32 pm

This beautiful song "Gym class heroes" by Stereo heats is a nice song. It has
very nice lyrics also. I liked it too and thanks for sharing dear.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stereo heats-gym class heros    

Back to top Go down

stereo heats-gym class heros
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1