way of earn money

This was way where people has do online work and earn the easy money.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

You Make Me Feel... (feat. Sabi)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kundanshrestha

PostSubject: You Make Me Feel... (feat. Sabi)    Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:38 pm

About this music video:
"You Make Me Feel..." is a song recorded by American synthpop band Cobra Starship with guest vocals by Sabi. It was the first single released from their fourth studio album, Night Shades. The song was released digitally through iTunes on May 10, 2011.

The music video premiered on June 28, 2011 on MTV.[2] The video's main theme is a "magic photobooth" that once it takes someone's picture, it tells how said person is feeling. At the beginning of it, Gabe gets his picture taken in the photobooth, and when he's grabbing it, a picture of Sabi appears to be stuck in the slit. Both picture's feelings read "Incomplete". Then Gabe makes his goal of the night to find the girl in the picture. While this is happening, Victoria Asher is seen dragging different people into the bathroom, these people including a pair of twins and a girl, hence her feeling being "kinky". Gabe goes around the club (his "world" girl I've been all over the world looking for you) trying to find Sabi and stumbling upon different people who embrace him in hugs or handshakes. Sabi is seen dancing around the club when her part of the song comes on. Nate Novarro instead of dancing, orders a burger through Vicky-T's iPad; his feeling being "munchy". During the first two thirds of the video, all drinks seem to be taken away from Ryland Blackinton, hence why on his picture he's feeling "thirsty". When Gabe finally finds Sabi, they give each other a look of sheer happiness, before they both enter the photobooth. The lights go off, and at the moment they go back on, Gabe and Sabi seem to be kissing. They take a new picture together, and it reads "Complete", this ending the video.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ramkumar

PostSubject: Re: You Make Me Feel... (feat. Sabi)    Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:08 am

hay mate this song is one of my favorite song and its song lyrics is really great.i like this song and its video both.thanks mat to share it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KAILASHCHANDER
supervisor
supervisor

PostSubject: Re: You Make Me Feel... (feat. Sabi)    Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:43 pm

The background music in this entire song is really nice and video is too well to watch also. Nice sharing of a nice song here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kkailashchander.weebly.com/
shrmanoj

PostSubject: Re: You Make Me Feel... (feat. Sabi)    Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:34 pm

The song You Make Me Feel... (feat. Sabi) her you post is a nice sharing having good visuals with lyrics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bilal00740
Nevbies
Nevbies

PostSubject: Re: You Make Me Feel... (feat. Sabi)    Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:04 pm

hmm friend i heard that songs and it's music is very nice as i think about it. It's video is rocking also and i think it was a hit on it's time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Make Me Feel... (feat. Sabi)    

Back to top Go down

You Make Me Feel... (feat. Sabi)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1