way of earn money

This was way where people has do online work and earn the easy money.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Moves Like Jagger (Studio Recording from "The Voice" Performance) [feat. Christina Ag

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kundanshrestha

PostSubject: Moves Like Jagger (Studio Recording from "The Voice" Performance) [feat. Christina Ag    Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:07 pm

Informations of this song:
"Moves Like Jagger" is a song by American pop rock band Maroon 5 and contemporary R&B/pop singer Christina Aguilera. It was released for digital download on June 21, 2011 in conjunction with a live performance of the song on The Voice the same day. "Moves Like Jagger" was written by Adam Levine, Benjamin Levin, Ammar Malik and Shellback, and was produced by Shellback and Benny Blanco. It was later included on a re-release of the band's third studio album, Hands All Over (2011). The song's lyrics refer to a male protagonist's ability to impress a female with his dance moves, which he compares to those of English band The Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger. The song generated a positive critical reception.
"Moves Like Jagger" debuted at number eight on the Billboard Hot 100, therefore making it the band's first top 10 single since the number-one hit "Makes Me Wonder" (2007), and Aguilera's first top-ten since "Keeps Gettin' Better" (2008). The song topped the charts in Austria, Canada, Denmark, Finland, Hungary, Ireland, New Zealand, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Sweden and the United States while it was a top-five hit in most countries that it charted. It topped the Billboard Hot 100 charts for four non-consecutive weeks. The song also marks the first time two former Best New Artist Grammy Award winners have collaborated on a Hot 100 hit. A music video directed by Jonas Åkerlund was released on August 8, 2011. The video features Christina Aguilera, as well as old video footage of Mick Jagger and his iconic moves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ramkumar

PostSubject: Re: Moves Like Jagger (Studio Recording from "The Voice" Performance) [feat. Christina Ag    Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:28 am

i have never hear this song mate but i hope this song will be beautiful song and enjoyable.thanks mate to inform about this song.i am excited to listen it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KAILASHCHANDER
supervisor
supervisor

PostSubject: Re: Moves Like Jagger (Studio Recording from "The Voice" Performance) [feat. Christina Ag    Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:40 pm

Wow what a cool song this is to listen.It's video is very nice and music is well to enjoy also,Nice song sharing Keep it up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kkailashchander.weebly.com/
shrmanoj

PostSubject: Re: Moves Like Jagger (Studio Recording from "The Voice" Performance) [feat. Christina Ag    Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:38 pm

This is a beautiful song which is interesting and fine. I watched it and Liked too.
The subject you post is difficult to know about the music video, clear it next time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bilal00740
Nevbies
Nevbies

PostSubject: Re: Moves Like Jagger (Studio Recording from "The Voice" Performance) [feat. Christina Ag    Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:08 pm

hmm friend i listen first time this song but so nice song and very interesting video of the song keep it up good job
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moves Like Jagger (Studio Recording from "The Voice" Performance) [feat. Christina Ag    

Back to top Go down

Moves Like Jagger (Studio Recording from "The Voice" Performance) [feat. Christina Ag
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1