way of earn money

This was way where people has do online work and earn the easy money.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

"Takin' Back My Love" - Enrique Iglesias feat. Ciara

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kundanshrestha

PostSubject: "Takin' Back My Love" - Enrique Iglesias feat. Ciara    Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:19 am

"Takin' Back My Love" is a song by singers Enrique Iglesias and Ciara. It is the second single from his English greatest hits album Greatest Hits.[3] The song was produced by RedOne who was a co-writer of the song alongside Iglesias and Frankie Storm.
The original version of the song features R&B singer Ciara and is being released internationally. A second version which features pop singer Sarah Connor in place of Ciara was released in Germany, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Austria, Poland and the Czech Republic. In France, the song was re-recorded with the French R&B singer Tyssem singing her portion of the song in French and re-titled "Takin' Back My Love (Sans l'ombre d'un remord)".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shrmanoj

PostSubject: Re: "Takin' Back My Love" - Enrique Iglesias feat. Ciara    Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:52 am

This Takin Back My Love is a song by singers Enrique Iglesias and Ciara, a very good and a popular song in the world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ramkumar

PostSubject: Re: "Takin' Back My Love" - Enrique Iglesias feat. Ciara    Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:10 am

hay mate this song is one of my favorite song.this song lyrics is really amazing.i love to listen this song.thanks mate to share it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kundanshrestha

PostSubject: Re: "Takin' Back My Love" - Enrique Iglesias feat. Ciara    Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:55 pm

yeah friends this is really a very nice song. it is also very popular in the world too. and its music is also very nice. thanks for your comments.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KAILASHCHANDER
supervisor
supervisor

PostSubject: Re: "Takin' Back My Love" - Enrique Iglesias feat. Ciara    Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:44 pm

Yeah really it's music is very well and video seems perfect to watch also. I never heard a song like this in past. Good song sharing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kkailashchander.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Takin' Back My Love" - Enrique Iglesias feat. Ciara    

Back to top Go down

"Takin' Back My Love" - Enrique Iglesias feat. Ciara
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1