General Rules For Earning :
1. Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Threads will be moved if they are posted into the wrong forum and people who repeatedly post in the wrong forum will be warned and point earn by that post will not be counted.Post must contain 100 characters.If the criteria is not fulfill then the thread will be Locked and user will get warning.Again the same thing repeated found then user will be ban.
2. Use an appropriate, descriptive title. Titles like "Help" or "I'm Stuck" serve little value in a forum. If your problem cannot be ascertained from the title, this may delay responses to your post.
3. Refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) responses, or comment that adds nothing to the questions and answers. Please use the Random Discussion forum for off-topic chat.
4. Please wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping posts. If you do need to bump your post, make sure you add more information about your problem - sometimes posts do not get a quick response simply because people do not know just what you are asking.
5. Before posting, please use the SEARCH feature. Your question or comment may have already been discussed, answered or resolved.
6. Do not use all caps .
7. Include as much information as you can when seeking help. Nobody will be able to help you if you don't give sufficient detail.
8. Inappropriate words will be edited. Accounts with inappropriate user names may be deleted. The VED team shall be the sole arbitrators of what does and what does not violate this rule.
9. No offensive language, no personal attacks. We will not tolerate rudeness or personal attacks, or the use of any obscene, indecent, vulgar, or offensive language. Keep it polite. You are free to disagree with others, but if you stoop to personal abuse or attacks, your post(s) will be deleted and point you earn from that post will be decrease. If YOU are insulted please report the post, but DO NOT retaliate. Our decision is final in these matters.
Rules & Moderators :
1. Forum rules are enforced by Moderators who are assigned forums by the Forum Administrators.
2. Moderators have additional rights in their forum. Besides the closing or complete deletion of threads, they can also move them or make them sticky.
3. Moderators can and will set up additional posting rules which meet the characteristics of their forum.
4. If you think a moderator is abusing his or her power, feel free to contact an Administrator using the 'Contact Us' link below.
5. Moderators that have moderation rights on all available forums Moderators are appointed by the Administrators.
6. Administrators are people maintaining the technical background of the forum. They are responsible for appointing Moderators .
7. We reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums is a privilege and not a right.