way of earn money

This was way where people has do online work and earn the easy money.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Maxx Brings Projector Touchscreen Phone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sushanth34

PostSubject: Maxx Brings Projector Touchscreen Phone    Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:53 pm

Bangalore: Maxx Mobiles has introduced a full touch-screen projector phone, the Maxx Focus (MTP9). Spice and Intex had already launched their own projector phones in the past as well. Maxx Focus is priced at 6,999. The Maxx Focus features an in-built projector along with a 5 megapixel camera, 2.8 inch screen, 208 MHz processor, and even a free projector stand.

With free 4 GB memory card, an expandable memory of up to 8 GB and preloaded audio/video content, the phone will entertain the music enthusiasts featuring loud speakers. The phone also supports MP3/WAV/AAC/AMR/MIDI formats for an audio player. It also includes wire-free FM Radio with FM scheduling.

The phone is Java-enabled and its Opera Mini application provides on the go browsing. The handset comes with a variety of applications such as Facebook, Twitter and Yahoo! Launcher, Nimbuzz (an instant messenger that supports MSN, Yahoo, Skype) and more.

The MAXX Focus MTP9 is also equipped with four active screens and widgets making it convenient for users to browse through recent applications on the phone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KAILASHCHANDER
supervisor
supervisor

PostSubject: Re: Maxx Brings Projector Touchscreen Phone    Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:41 pm

Yeah i watched and used this phone. it have a perfect look and nice design. it's features are very good to use and it is available on All Indian phone shops. i like it's design most.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kkailashchander.weebly.com/
shrmanoj

PostSubject: Re: Maxx Brings Projector Touchscreen Phone    Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:06 am

This Maxx Brings Projector Touchscreen Phone is very fine and easy to use too.
I also like this model and it's features as well as it's looks very much.
It's a nice model having great functions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anilkumar
workers
workers

PostSubject: Re: Maxx Brings Projector Touchscreen Phone    Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:08 pm

Maxx Brings Projector Touchscreen Phone have a 4 GB memory card, and expandable memory of up to 8 GB . it is wire-free FM Radio with FM scheduling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maxx Brings Projector Touchscreen Phone    

Back to top Go down

Maxx Brings Projector Touchscreen Phone
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1