way of earn money

This was way where people has do online work and earn the easy money.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Make 5 Posts and Earn $0.05 LR Daily

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Make 5 Posts and Earn $0.05 LR Daily   Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:45 pm

Make 5 Posts and Earn $0.05 LR Daily is another NEW contest from SSFN. NO ONE GIVES YOU BIG PRIZES OTHER THAN SSFN.

Prize Money
$ 0.05 LR - Daily for each participant

contest Details
This is a daily contest. You can participate everyday and earn $0.05 LR daily. Each participant is a winner.

What you have to do in order to participate in this contest.
To participate in this contest, you must login to SSFN on a daily basis and make minimum 5 posts in a day (any category , any section). After making 5 posts, you will make a post in this thread saying "I FINISHED IT" and include your LR account number. Please do not mention the link of your 5 posts in this thread, just the words "I FINISHED IT" and your LR Account Number is sufficient for you to participate. Failure to make a post in this thread will not qualify you for the contest. So remember to post in this thread after you have finished making 5 posts in any of the sections in the forum. You can partcipate each day in this contest.

Daily Contest Payout Times.
Everyday between 1600 hours and 1800 hrs GMT we will pay each participant $0.05 LR after checking their posts.

Rules:
1) Each participating member must login and make minimum 5 posts in any category or section of the forum.
2) Posts in contest threads will not be counted.
3) After making 5 posts, member must make a post in this thread, only once a day saying "I FINISHED" and include your LR Account Number.
4) You can participate everyday in the contest. Each day is a new round. A new day or round starts from 0000 hrs to 2400 hrs GMT.
5) Spamming, thank you posts and repetitive posts are not allowed.
6) If you have any questions about this contest then please open a new thread in SSFN Support Section. All questions will be answered there.
7) Please do not ask any questions in this thread as this is contest only thread. If you do so then your post will be deleted.

Rules:
1) Each participating member must login and make minimum 5 posts in any category or section of the forum.
2) Posts in contest threads will not be counted.
3) After making 5 posts, member must make a post in this thread, only once a day saying "I FINISHED IT" and include your LR Account Number.
4) You can participate everyday in the contest. Each day is a new round. A new day or round starts from 0000 hrs to 2400 hrs GMT.
5) Spamming, thank you posts and repetitive posts are not allowed.
6) If you have any questions about this contest then please open a new thread in SSFN Support Section. All questions will be answered there.
7) Please do not ask any questions in this thread as this is contest only thread. If you do so then your post will be deleted.

Starting from April 1, 2011, only the valid posts in the following sections will count towards qualification for the contest:

Off Topic section

Job Discussion

You have claimed the just like this format,you have click the forum six ads like 2 cbecks ads and copy the link of clicked ads are randomly lie on right site of top randomly three site ads here

FORMAT OF REQUESTING THE YOUR PRIZE,ALL THE ALL PROCESS DO NOT CHEAT OK
I FINISHED IT
YOUR LR ACCOUNT NUMBER

I HAVE ALSO CLICK THE ADS HERE iS CLICKED ADS LINK

Cbeack ads link
http://www.freehdbackgrounds.com/?CFID=89475166&CFTOKEN=71792731
http://www.topsurveys.com/?CFID=89475166&CFTOKEN=71792731

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:48 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://suresuccess.forumne.net
Princess
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Make 5 Posts and Earn $0.05 LR Daily   Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:35 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Make 5 Posts and Earn $0.05 LR Daily
Page 1 of 1